Give the gift of a calligraphy workshop
The voucher includes:
- A gift voucher that can be redeemed against any of London Calligraphy's group workshops.
Each workshop includes:
- A personalised modern calligraphy kit to take home, including a pen holder, a pot of ink, nibs, paper and other stationery treats.
- 2 hours of calligraphy instruction, including 1 on 1 help to improve your individual skills.
- Tips, ideas and insider info from a practicing calligrapher.
- Lots of inspiration to bring handwritten notes back into your life!
- Light refreshments.
Give the gift of a calligraphy workshop and treat the recipient to a luxury 5* learning experience in one of our beautiful venues or online.
All London Calligraphy workshops are taught by our founder Katie Noakes who produces calligraphy work for a wide range of high profile clientele including Royal Ascot, Buckingham Palace, Chanel, Claridge’s, Corinthia London, Fenwick, Fortnum & Mason, Net-a-Porter, Selfridges, Sézane & Tiffany & Co. to name a few. She loves to share her skills at her calligraphy classes and help people discover their own journey and handwriting style with ink.
The cost includes a gift voucher which can be emailed or posted direct to yourself or the recipient.
The voucher can be used against any group workshop, subject to availability. To book your gift experience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your unique voucher code.
Vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.